Visual Graphic Presentation ApplicationsEMB 131
Introduces and explains a variety of traditional and online visual graphic presentation applications for effective visual communication tools. Concentrates primarily on graphic design basics, organizational techniques, digital media preparation, and presentation software that supports and enhances visual communication. (15-30)
Outcomes and Objectives
Identify effective visual graphic design composition utilizing lines, space, typography, color theory, and digital media as it applies to presentation application.
- Examine basic graphic design concepts in order to produce layouts based upon composition specifications.
Identify effective presentation guidelines and organizational techniques to visually enhance and creatively engage a target audience.
- Contrast and compare completed presentations to measure the most and least successful visual deliveries.
Employ digital image editing applications to prepare the necessary media elements for visual presentations.
- Assemble digital elements and utilize digital image editing software applications to construct media and graphics.
Execute communication projects produced with a variety of presentation applications.
- Utilize traditional applications to produce effective digital communication presentation projects.
- Utilize online applications to produce effective digital communication presentation projects.