Art and Design PortfolioART 289
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: ART 112 and ART 116 and ART 152W.
Completes an art portfolio package for both school applications and job applications. Credit may be earned in only one of ART 288, ART 289 or IHU 289. (0-90)
Outcomes and Objectives
Identify the foundations of current industry trends in portfolio presentation.
- Explore best practices in portfolio presentation.
- Construct critical dialogue and written analysis of portfolio pieces.
- Demonstrate professional written and presentation skills of final portfolio packages.
Identify industry standard tools and current technologies used in portfolio creation.
- Demonstrate standard techniques in effective artwork documentation.
- Demonstrate standard techniques in effective digital and printed portfolio book creation.
- Demonstrate a survey of standard techniques in creating portfolio package collateral.