Activities and Benefits
- The Possible Dream Programs offers enrichment activities that are continually expanding to meet the needs of the students.
- Our newsletter, Dream Catcher, includes news of upcoming program events, student contributions, information about program procedures and policies, birthdays, student accomplishments, and notes from the program director.
Activities (past and current)
- GAMESTAR Mechanic Workshops
- "Science Under Sail" on the Appledore IV
- SWAAG - "Scientific Wonders and Artful Genius"
- Delta College Summer Camp Scholarships
- Master Student Camp
- ACT Prep & College Readiness
- Saginaw Spirit Suite Night
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze
- Origami Camp
- Rocket Camp
- Fitness Fest
- Citizen's Boot Camp
- Ferris State University Ropes Course
Events take place year-round, with the majority of activities taking place on evenings and weekends. Some events occur in a series, where an event program can have 4 or more weekly occurrences; for example, our "Gamestar Mechanic" activity series for 2016 will occur every Wednesday evening for six weeks in March and April. Times and dates for activities vary depending on the event.