Cub Scout Reservation Form
Proposed Date:__________Alternate Date:___________Time:__________
Scout Leader:_______________________________Troop No.:_________
Home Phone:__________________Additional Phone: _________________
CHECK WHICH PROGRAM/S
O BELT LOOP PROGRAM (Length 1:40)
- Learn how to focus & use binoculars & simple telescopes,
- Create a diagram of our solar system & identify planets & other objects.
- Learn about the following:
Planet, star, solar system, galaxy, Milky Way, black hole, red giant, white dwarf, comet, meteor, moon, asteroid & universe.
O ACADEMICS PIN PROGRAM (Length 1:45)
- Learn how simple telescopes work & make a diagram.
- Learn how to use a star map to identify stars & constellations.
- Learn five constellations & how to locate them using a star map.
- Learn the importance of the North Star & how to locate it.
- Learn about different kinds of stars. Make a diagram showing their life cycle.
Completion of all workshop activities will qualify participating scouts to receive a printed
Certificate of Completion. Scout Leaders are responsible for obtaining official Cub Scout awards.
Either program includes snacks & handouts.
TOTAL ATTENDING: _____________________TOTAL AMOUT DUE: $_____________________
$25.00 MINIMUM NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE BY:__________________REC’D ________________
PROGRAM DATE WILL BE ESTABLISHED ONCE DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED. CONFIRMATION LETTER
& MAP WILL BE SENT SUBSEQUENTLY.
The fee for each of the above workshops is $5.50 per person (non refundable).
Minimum of 18 persons per session (or minimum fee of $99), maximum 35 persons.
Two free leader/adult chaperones per pack. All additional attendees: $5.50 each