3P Baseball Clinic
Pioneer Preseason Preparation
As a player you will be evaluated by a professional eye and receive hands on, intense baseball training. Our goal as a staff is to provide you with the tools to better your game, increase your knowledge, skill and confidence and assist in getting you to the next level of play and beyond. You will receive the opportunity to learn coaching techniques from college coaches and players as well as a camp t-shirt. Each camper must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should wear baseball pants and a t-shirt or jersey, a glove, bat, running shoes, hat, helmet, water bottle and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Catchers must bring their own gear.
Training topics will include:
• Stance, Balance, Mechanics, Situational Hitting & Swing Path for hitting
• Mental preparation and Hitting Philosophy
• Hand-eye coordination drills for all aspects of the game
• Opposite field hitting (staying inside the baseball)
• Hitting with two strikes - Hitting Off-speed pitches
• Situational hitting including Bunting
• Baseball specific conditioning
• Dynamic Stretching for Strength
• Base Running with Leads, Steals, Technique, etc.
• Infield play-corner play & middle infield play
• Infield mechanics, huge reps, tweaks, turns, feeds
• Outfield play - including throwing from the outfield
• Outfield play- routes, positions, jumps, footwork
• Pitchers throw “gunned” bullpens with college coaches watching and evaluating
• Pitching - balance, delivery, pitches, grips & more
• Pitching mechanics with fixes
• Catcher Skills - receiving, blocking, throwing & more
• Scrimmage activities
Note: All players will train in multiple positions and specific areas of their choice.
This program is for boys ages 13 years and older.
Complete 3P Baseball Camp Liability Waiver, Emergency Contact Form, and the Fitness and Recreation Waiver must be completed for each student before he/she will be allowed to participate in any activities. These form can be found at the top right of this page.
Cost & Schedule
Course Number: CYC-3002
We can help! Call us at (989) 686-9444 or send us an email at email@example.com.
LifeLong Learning Personnel has made every reasonable effort to determine that everything stated on this page was accurate at the time it was published. Programs and Testing Services offered and related fees, with other matters contained therein, are subject to change or cancellation without notice by Delta College LifeLong Learning for reasons related to student enrollment, or for any reason, at the discretion of the college. Delta College LifeLong Learning reserves the right to cancel class and test sessions.