Health for Life Expo
Friday, May 3, 2013
9am to 1pm
Pioneer Gym, Delta College Main Campus
Bring your family members and friends to learn some of the new developments in health care and find out what each of us can do to enhance our quality of life! There will be health screenings, interactive demonstrations, live entertainment and vendors showcasing health care products and services. This is a free event, with free parking and no advance registration required.
Free demonstrations, interactive activities and health care screenings including:
- Hand and head massages
- Blood pressure and body mass index readings
- Blood typing; glaucoma checks
- Hearing, vision, spinal, memory screenings
- Pulse oximerty evaluations
- Feet analyzer
- Golf swing analysis
- Balance checking
- Stress reduction and wellness participation activities ranging from Wii bowling to Tai Chi
View the list of exhibitors that will be available at the event and details about our center stage entertainment!