Foreign Languages and ASL Discipline
The Foreign Languages / ASL Discipline emphasizes the acquisition of communication skills in the target language.
Students will achieve the following learning outcomes:
1. Demonstrate the receptive and expressive skills appropriate to the language and the level studied.
2. Compare and contrast differences between one’s own culture and the cultures of others in a sensitive and informed manner.
3. Describe the diversity and richness of the culture(s) studied.
Office - S051
Spanish Conversation Table for Winter 2013
- Mondays from 2:10pm - 2:50pm
- Tuesdays from 3:10pm - 3:50pm
Conversation tables will be held in the Commons and start January 21 and 22, and end on April 15 and 16, respectively. There will be no conversation tables on March 4 and 5, or April 22 and 23, respectively. All are welcome! Look for the tent sign that says "Spanish Conversion Table"!