Electronic Media Broadcasting
See Electronic Media Broadcasting (emb) - Associate In Applied Arts
The Electronic Media Broadcasting program provides students hands-on learning opportunities with current technology in the fields of broadcasting and multimedia production.
Students will achieve the following outcomes:
1. Develop students' understanding of the specialized visual literacy, aesthetic components and creation process of broadcast and multimedia productions.
2. Develop students' ability, both independently and as part of a team, to produce audio, video and multimedia productions, from the visualization stages, planning, pre-production and production to the final product.
3. Combine broadcast history, theories of sales, marketing and performance and application of specialized writing to further students' understanding of the foundations of the various broadcast and multimedia production industries.
4. Experience real world broadcast and multimedia production situations through hands on laboratory and studio operations.
5. Provide students with a strong educational foundation for further pursuit of related undergraduate degrees.
6. Provide students with the fundamental information and experience necessary for entry level positions in broadcast, multimedia production, communications and information industries.
Office - A056