Registration for Fall Semester 2015; Honors Program students who meet the eligibility criteria below, will be allowed to register one day earlier than all other students on the campus. Regular registration for Fall Semester 2015 courses will open on Tuesday, April 14. Honors Program students, who are eligible, can register the day before on Monday, April 13 beginning at 7:30am. Fourteen (14) days prior to the priority registration date (Monday, March 30) is the deadline for new applicants to qualify for early registration.
Requirements for Early Registration
An Honors Program student is eligible if he/she meets these three criteria:
- Has a 3.2 GPA or higher (unless you are brand new to Delta and have no Delta GPA yet)
- Is "Recently Active", meaning:
- Took an Honors course or did an Honors Option the previous semester (fall 2014).
- Is registered for an Honors course or has a signed Option Contract for the current semester (winter 2015).
Note: Students who sign an Option Contract and do not complete the work will not be eligible for early registration.
Is a "new" student, meaning:
- Entered the Program after Monday, April 14, 2014, but before Monday, March 30, 2015.
Students who meet the above criteria will receive an email message on their Delta email account.
If you have questions, contact the Honors Program Office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-686-9091.