Making healthy food choices at work doesn't have to be difficult. Food Services has taken the guesswork out of the decision and has increased their line of healthy dining options.
- Lean Cuisine© entrees served daily in the Red Brix Cafe.
- Made to order sandwiches allow you to have your choice of fresh toppings and a variety of condiments.
- Salad bar with fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as your choice of dressings, including low-fat and fat-free.
- Offering Campbell's© Good for You soups
- All natural chicken breasts are used on all entree salads and sandwiches
- All fried food is cooked in trans fat free oil
- Whole grain breads used in the deli area
The Right Choice...for a Healthier You
- Food vending machines throughout campus have been stocked with healthier options from which to choose
- Product calories, fat, sugar or sodium that are reduced 25% or more compared to the original or similar standard product are acceptable under the Healthier Choice guidelines
- Products with a functional benefit, either naturally or with fortified ingredients that are shown to be effective, are also acceptable
- Look for vending options identified with the heart logo at the right