Friday Fun Nights are back by popular demand! They will be held on the third Friday of each month. Various activities will be led by the aquatic staff and will take place between 5 pm and 7 pm for families and kids. Activities will include fun games, races, even a glow night! Registration is not required, but participants must purchase a day pass or have a current membership.
- Friday, September 19: Get Set, Get Wet. Bring your favorite water blaster and see who can shoot the farthest. We will play games and activities using water blasters.
- Friday, October 17: Catch me if you can! Are you ready? Get set! Go! Fun noodles, kick boards, ping pong balls and even hula hoops will be used in fun, creative races designed for all ages.
- Friday, November 21: Friday Night Lights! Here's your chance to shine. The lights are low and you come decked out in your glow stick(s) apparel to swim. You can also bring glow sticks to add to the pool and help make it shine.
- Friday, December 19: Me and My Grandparent(s): Grandparents bring your grandchildren and play games using some of the old favorites from the past, like checkers, drop the close pin in the milk bottle, and more. Activities will take place in and around the pool.
About the Pool
With three pools, there is something for everyone. The Leisure Pool features a slide and current channel for the kids or those who are just young at heart. For the fitness swimmer, enjoy the lap pool and diving well, or just relax in the therapy pool to soothe muscle aches.
- 4 Lane Lap - 25 yards
- Diving well with one meter diving board
- Leisure pool with zero entry to 3.5 feet deep, includes slide and current channel
- Bubble jets, water and spray fountains
- Therapy pool accommodates up to 17 people
- Therapy pool temperature at 102 degrees
Pool Rules (PDF)
Delta College Fitness and Recreation Center
For more information, e-mail the Fitness and Recreation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org