Nickless Family Scholarship
The Nickless Family Scholarship application may be submitted Tuesday, January 7 - Friday, February 7, 2014.
The Nickless Family Scholarship is for students that are continuing their education at a four-year university/college within the state of Michigan. The award will be used for tuition, books and fees.
To apply for the Nickless Scholarship, a student must have:
- Earned 58 credits at Delta College OR
- Graduated from Delta College by December 2013 OR
- Will graduate from Delta College by August 2014
In addition, the student must have:
- A 3.0 grade point average or higher
- Will be attending a four-year college/university within the state of Michigan
- Attend the four-year college/university on a full-time basis
Scholarship Amount: The scholarship is for $6000 ($3000 per fall and winter semesters).
Note: Scholarships will be awarded to students who may or may not have financial need.
Nickless Family Scholarship Application