2014 Student Presentation Conference
April 16, 2014, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Poster Presentations 2 - 3 p.m.)
The 2nd Annual Student Presentation Conference offers an amazing opportunity for students from EVERY division on campus to showcase some of their best work. Delta College students who have taken classes during the 2013-2014 academic year are invited to speak, perform, educate, inform and dazzle their fellow students, administrators, faculty and the general public with the knowledge, analysis, ability and creativity that they have hone here in their classes. The conference hopes to feature student speeches, literary contributions, visual art and film, metal work, demonstrations, and other fascinating forays into the myriad disciplines of higher ed.
If you have any questions, please contact Chey Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline to submit a proposal is April 1st, 2014.
- Any Delta College student enrolled during the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Must have a Delta College faculty member's sponsorship of the presentation.
About the Presentation:
- Length of presentation can be anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes. (If more time is needed, consideration will be given by the conference director.)
- The presentations will take place between 10 a.m. and 8 pm. The actual scheduled time of the presentation will be determined by the conference director. Information will be sent to the student. (Exception will the poster presentations. The display must up by 10 a.m. and removed at 8 p.m. Presenters must be available between 2 and 3 p.m. so that guests may ask questions and discuss the poster presentation.)
- The types of presentations accepted are:
- Poster Presentations
- Panel Discussions
Who Will Be Attending the Conference?
- We invite not only be to the Delta College community, but also to family, friends and the general public to visit and see what our students have done at Delta College.
How to Submit a Proposal:
- An online submission form must be complete. Students are invited to submit more than one proposal.
- Deadline for submission is April 1st, 2014.
- Chey Davis, Assistant Professor of English