Student Guides for eLearning Software
eLearning is Delta College's official Learning Management System (LMS). eLearning software offers several tools to assist you in succeeding in an Internet delivered course.
Features such as, mobile access, e-mail notifications for Discussions, Dropboxes,
and Quizzes/Exams, and other options and tools that are powerful.
The eLearning software allows access to all of your Internet (INET), hybrid (CNET - Class and Internet)
and traditional face-to-face courses. How eLearning is used in each course is determined by the instructor.
To access the eLearning software, log in by clicking the eLearning login button in the left sidebar menu area
or by clicking eLearning Login https://elearning.delta.edu/index.asp
Student Overview Video of eLearning Software
To view the video in a new window click here Overview of eLearning Software
These tutorials are placed here to assist on the "how to's" of the use of the eLearning functions. Included in the documentation are short video demonstrations of the processes. Note: All tutorials are PDF documents. You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your computer to open these files. To download Adobe Acrobat Reader click here.
Other Helpful Tutorials
Your eLearning course may require the following software, which can be downloaded at no cost to you:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox- The two most popular web browsers.
- Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack - Allows you to open 2010 documents in earlier versions of Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer- Allows you to view PowerPoint files.
- Microsoft Word Viewer- Allows you to view Word documents. If your computer tells you to install Office 2003 when you try to open a file in your course, you should download this.
- Sun Java Software- Allows your computer to run Java Scripts, which are needed for eLearning.
- LibreOffice - LibreOffice is the power-packed free, open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base
▲ To Top
eLearning Contact Form
f you are in need of assistance or have a question or comment please fill in the form below. Use your Delta College email address for correspondence when submitting a Help Desk ticket.