Academic Career Education Programs
Many educational programs offered at Delta College are designed to prepare you for immediate employment in the job market. The career education curricula provides you with the necessary skills and knowledge required for entry-level positions in career fields.
If Fall 2012, Winter 2013 or Spring/Summer 2013 is your first semester at Delta College, your program is available in the Delta College 2012 - 2013 catalog. (See Page 33 of the online catalog for an index of Academic Programs.)
- Academic Career Experience
- Chemical Technology
- Chemical Technology-Lab Science Adv Cert.
- Chemical Technology-Pre-Medical Lab Science Adv Cert.
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Assisting Advanced Certificate
- Dental Hygiene
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Adv Cert.
- Dual Degrees
- Dental Assisting - General Mgmt.
- Dental Hygiene - General Mgmt.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Gen. Mgmt.
- Health Fitness Ed & Promotion - Gen. Mgmt.
- Nursing - General Mgmt.
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Gen. Mgmt.
- Radiography - Geneal Mgmt.
- Respiratory Care - General Mgmt.
- Surgical Technology - General Mgmt.
- Environmental Technology
- Global Peace Studies
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Health Fitness Specialist
- Massage Therapy
- Nursing, Registered (ADN)
- Nursing Transition LPN to RN
- Nursing Transition Licensed Paramedic to RN
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Practical Nurse
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
- Water Environmental Technology