Planning for Academic Student Success (PASS)
Delta College and the Counseling/Advising Department is implementing face-to-face academic advising sessions for all new students starting for Fall 2015 admits.
What is included in the PASS advising Session?
- Picking Classes and Registration
- Choosing a program of study
- Extracurricular activities
- Paying for College
PASS Checklist (some things to think about before you meet with an Advisor)
- Have you taken Accuplacer/ COMPASS / ACT / SAT?
- Do you have any college credits (transfer, dual enrollment, articulation, AP or IB)?
- Are you planning to transfer to another institution after Delta?
- Have you completed Virtual Orientation?
- Do you plan to work while attending Delta College? If yes, how many hours per week?
*For a link to the PASS sheet, click here
Fall 2016 Hours: August 1st through December 23rd
Counselors/Advisors are seen by appointment only.
Monday through Thursday: 8am to 6pm, Fridays 10am to 4pm. (Advisors and Counselors arrive at 8am)
*Staff meetings are scheduled Fridays 8am-10am; the day of the week may change.
Office is located in D-102
Counseling/Advising and Career Services