Did you know that you are not alone?
There are many places you can call to get help or groups you can join for support.
First Call for Help - A basic needs directory provided by these United Way agencies:
- 2-1-1 Northeast Michigan is your free, single connection to the hundreds of health and human services available in your community. You get one-call convenience and advice from a trained specialist who directs you to the resources that will serve you best during your time of need.
Phone: Just call 211 or 1-888-636-4211 (a toll-free number) if outside our service area
- United Way of Bay County
Phone: 1-800-514-4211 or 989-893-2211
- United Way of Midland County
Phone: 989-835-2211 or 989-631-3670
- United Way of Saginaw County
For 24 hour Crisis Intervention contact:
- Bay-Arenac 24 hour Crisis Hotline (800) 327-4693
- Midland County 24 hour Crisis Hotline (800) 317-0708, TDD (989) 631-0870
- Saginaw County 24 hour Crisis Intervention (989) 792-9732
Resources for services by county:
** These listings are not an endorsement by the Delta College Counseling Center and are offered as a resource only.
Services for Veterans: Treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
4048 Bay Road
Saginaw, MI 48603
All Michigan Counties
Al-Anon Family Groupsa group for friends and families of addicts in Michigan.
Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous is a free 12-step program of recovery for people who suffer from overeating, under eating, bulimia, or obsession with food or body size.