Student Finance Office
- Authorize bookstore charges for students who have sponsors or financial aid
- Request payment from sponsoring agencies and companies that pay tuition and fees for students they sponsor
- Distribute Guaranteed Student Loan Checks according to the Check and Refund Distribution guidelines
- Process Financial Aid Balance Checks according to the Check and Refund Distribution guidelines
- Process Debt Repayment Plan transactions
- Administer the Tuition Payment Plan
- Administer collection of student account balances
- Issue 1098-T forms to assist students in claiming their tuition as a tax deduction
See business hours for open service hours.
We are located in B-118, inside the Records and Registration Office.