Welcome to YOUR Bookstore
Your bookstore has the most up-to-date and accurate list of all the books you'll need for your scheduled classes, including both new and used textbooks and coursepacks. You'll also find an extensive assortment of art supplies, backpacks, computer supplies, calculators, flash drives, school supplies, snacks and so much more!
- Textbooks for Fall semester are now available.
- The Bookstore will be open on Saturday, August 29, from 7:45 am until 12:00 noon.
- STARS Bus Schedule (Ricker Express) for Fall semester. Stored Value bus passes are also available in the Bookstore but are not valid on the Ricker Express. For information on Stored Value passes, please inquire in the Bookstore.
- Bay Metro student passes are available for purchase in the Bookstore (Bay Metro Bus Schedule - Route 4)
- Did you know you can purchase Dell laptop computers in the Bookstore at a great price! Check out the models in the store and start computing!
- The next scheduled dates for buy back are December 15 - 21 (Fall).
- Avoid long lines! You can order your books, as well as a selection of general merchandise, online at bookstore.delta.edu and pick them up or have them shipped directly to you.
- Discounts from Dell: Dell Computers provides discounts to Delta College students, faculty and staff for purchasing a netbook, personal computer or computer accessories. To purchase through Dell, go to www.dell.com/deltacollege.
Did you know?
- You can get free shipping on all textbooks and items ordered online at www.bookstore.delta.edu. No minimum order required.
- The Bookstore provides a copy of the textbooks used in most of the GenEd classes for the Library Reserves? These books are available for student use within the LLIC.
- Microsoft Office Pro Plus is available to all students, faculty, and staff, with an active electronic (Delta e-mail) account? Access instructions are available at www.delta.edu/oit/free_msoffice_suite.aspx.
- Current Delta students can get FREE testing materials (full and half-size bubble NCS/Scantron sheets and green books) at the Bookstore, off-campus centers, and Testing Center.
Located in N015
Bookstore on Facebook
Delta College Bookstore
For more information, e-mail the Bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org