A Delta College education is an exceptional value. The annual cost to attend Delta College is nearly half the average annual cost at a public four-year university – and that doesn't include room and board.
Still, paying for college can be difficult so the Financial Aid and Student Finance offices work together to provide valuable assistance to help you finance this investment in your future. In addition to our low tuition rates, we offer a wide range of federal, state and institutional financial aid programs, awarding over $18 million in aid annually. Also, a convenient, interest-free payment plan is available, allowing students to spread the cost of their tuition and fees over multiple payments.
Financial Aid – By the Numbers
- In 2008-2009, 60 percent of all Delta students received some type of financial aid
- Delta endowed and institutional scholarships - $389,767 to 397 students ($981/student)
- Community scholarships - $609,958 to 456 students ($1337/student)
- Federal Stafford loans - comprised almost $9 million in student aid. 2,556 students borrowed an average of $3521
- Federal student aid - $21 million total to all Delta College students
- State aid in a variety of forms - $2.8 million total to all Delta students