A Delta College education is an exceptional value. The annual cost to attend Delta College is nearly half the average annual cost at a public four-year university – and that doesn't include room and board.
Still, paying for college can be difficult so the Financial Aid and Student Finance offices work together to provide valuable assistance to help you finance this investment in your future. In addition to our low tuition rates, we offer a wide range of federal, state and institutional financial aid programs. Also, a convenient, interest-free payment plan is available, allowing students to spread the cost of their tuition and fees over multiple payments.
Financial Aid – By the Numbers
- In 2012-2013, more than 50 percent of registered students received financial aid disbursements totaling over $36 million
- $1,066,864 was awarded in scholarships including Delta endowed, institutional, and community funds
- Federal Stafford loans comprised $12,808,595 in student aid
- Federal student aid disbursed $36,850,311 total to all students
- State aid in a variety of forms: $1,434,491 total to all students