Thank you for your interest in wanting to become a Pioneer! Delta College has enjoyed a great amount of success both on and off the playing field, and we invite you to find out more about Delta College. Delta College competes in six sports at the Division I and II levels and is a member of the Michigan Community College Athletic Association.
Delta College supports and endorses all NJCAA legislation in regards to the recruiting process.
Questions? Contact the Athletics Office at 989-686-9477 or email the Athletic Director, Michelle Raube, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further guidance. Good luck and go Pioneers!
To participate in the tryout you must:
- Present a physical form; If you are currently a high school student you may present your high school physical for this past sports season. It must be issued within one year of the tryout date.
- Be Eligible by NJCAA standards once you make the team.
- Freshmen – must have a high school diploma and enrolled in at least 12 credits
- Second year students – must have passed 24 credits with a minimum GPA of 2.0 prior to the season starting
- Transfer Students – must have a transfer waiver from the school transferring from as well as passed the minimum credit requirements for eligibility
We welcome any student-athlete wanting to try out for our teams. To find out specific meetings and tryout dates and times please contact the coach.
Open Gym Hours
Check open gym hours for Pioneer Gym availability.