The international competition for America's products and services is immense. Too many good minds were being wasted before. Now, employees from entry level to chief executive officer are meeting in teams to solve problems, create plans for growth, and beat the competition.
Here are some benefits of team work:
- Teams improve product quality constantly.
- Team members care about the work and each other.
- Companies respond quickly to customer demands.
- Better relationships form between team leaders and team members.
- Teams save time and money and are more productive.