How To Apply
Submit to the ACE Office Staff
- Academic Career Experience (ACE) Student Application
Clicking on this link will take you to MyPortal where you will be able to complete the online Academic Career Experience Student Application.
- Current Resume: See Resume Tips & More when drafting your resume; we strongly encourage you to follow the suggestions provided
- When you submit your resume to the ACE office it should be a professional document ready to be sent to the employer.
- Resume may be e-mailed to email@example.com, faxed to 989.686.1395, or hand delivered to the ACE office.
- Most recent transcript:
- if most recent is Delta College: available on MyDelta
- if most recent is High school or another college: must be obtained by the student directly from the school or college (unofficial copy).
Note: To be eligible to be a participant in the ACE Program you must meet the following requirements:
After your packet is complete, and you have been accepted into the co-op program, we will begin sending out credentials to employers.
- Along with the submission of the Application, Resume and Transcript, complete the Orientation Session and QUIZ
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in classes at Delta College and have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- ALL students must have a minimum of one year of studies remaining at Delta College before graduating or transferring
- Applicants must be willing to make a minimum one-year commitment to a co-op assignment
- Once employed, students must enroll in and complete the appropriate ACE courses